Dahlia Blue 1/8" thick Free Motion Quilting Template
Dahlia 1/8" thick
Free Motion quilting template
1/8" laser-cut acrylic templates
for free motion quilting
on home sewing machines
- Works on a standard sewing machine equipped with a 1/2" wide round ruler toe quilting foot attachment (similar to a longarm hopping foot) and enough clearance for the template to fit all the way around the foot.
- Each template comes with an anchor post and stabilizer pin plus a complete set of instructions
- TopAnchor® Quilting Tools are patented and feature the unique anchor post system
- All parts made and assembled in USA
- These 1/8" thick templates are too thin to be effectively used on a longarm.
- Stitch each arc from one pivot point to the next, stop stitching and rotate template to bring opposite end around ruler foot, stitch to next pivot point; repeat all around. Very easy!
- Second design can be added to easily create a perfect twelve-petal Dahlia with surprise secondary design between petals. Your friends will be amazed at your creativity and skill!
- Combine different sized templates for easy variety and impact
- Anchor post easily fastens to top of quilt in work area; template fits over and rotates around the anchor post for consistently perfect positioning.
- Nothing under quilt to interfere with quilting process.
- No need to pre-mark quilt top. Adjusting the template so that the marks on the bottom are directly over your previous stitching keeps the template aligned for continued perfect stitching.
- In most cases, no other templates or tools are required.
- Anchor post can easily be moved to other areas to stitch additional designs.
- Use two or more templates to stitch in the same area without moving the anchor post to create unique designs that are perfectly centered.
- Shipping cost will be added at checkout.
Contact us today for more information on our Dahlia Blue Free Motion Quilting Templates!