OctaStar FM Free Motion Quilting Templates
- 1/8" laser-cut acrylic quilting templates for free motion quilting on a home sewing machine
(1/4" thick longarm templates are also available HERE)
- Each template comes with an anchor post, stabilizer pin and instruction sheet
Click here for additional anchor post information
- Anchor post easily fastens to top of quilt in work area; template fits over and rotates around the anchor post for consistently perfect positioning.
- Stitch each arc from one pivot point to the next, stop with needle down at pivot point, rotate template & quilt and stitch to next pivot point; repeat all around. Very easy!
- Anchor post can easily be moved to other areas to stitch additional designs.
- Use two or more templates to stitch in the same area without moving the anchor post to create unique designs that are perfectly centered
- Your friends will be amazed at your creativity and skill!
- Combine different sized templates for easy variety and impact
- Nothing under quilt to interfere with quilting process
- No need to pre-mark quilt top. Adjusting the template so that the marks on the bottom are directly over your previous stitching keeps the template aligned for continued perfect stitching.
- May be used for premarking pattern for additional stitching accuracy or specific designs. Works well with TopAnchor Quilting's Foot Gems marking aids.
- In most cases, no other templates or tools are required.
- TopAnchor® Quilting Tools are patented and feature the unique anchor post system
- All parts made and assembled in USA
Contact us today for more information on our OctaStar FM Quilt Templates & Patterns!