MISPRINT 9" Dahlia 1/8" thick Free Motion Quilting Templates $9.49
Dahlia Blue 1/8" thick
Free Motion quilting templates
for use with home sewing machines
Some of our new 9" Dahlia 1/8" thick templates were misprinted in
That's bad news for us, but great news for you!
MISPRINTED Dahlia 9" free motion
quilting template $9.49!
You save more than 60% off the retail price.
same template, same pattern, but the WRONG COLOR text & markings
Not for resale
These misprinted templates are almost sold out so get yours today!
Only offered to our email subscribers & on our Bargain Basement page.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
1/8" laser-cut acrylic templates for
free motion quilting on home sewing machines
- Each template comes with an anchor post and stabilizer pin
- TopAnchor® Quilting Tools are patented and feature the unique anchor post system
- All parts made and assembled in USA
- Works on a standard sewing machine equipped with a 1/2" wide round ruler toe quilting foot attachment (similar to a longarm hopping foot) and enough clearance for the template to fit all the way around the foot.
- Check out the CLARITY clear round toe quilting foot we sell:
- These 1/8" thick templates are too thin to be effectively used on a longarm.
- Stitch each arc from one pivot point to the next, stop stitching and rotate template and quilt to bring opposite end of template around ruler foot, stitch to next pivot point; repeat all around. Very easy!
- Second design can be added to easily create a perfect twelve-petal Dahlia with surprise secondary design between petals. Your friends will be amazed at your creativity and skill!
- Combine different sized templates for easy variety and impact
- Anchor post easily fastens to top of quilt in work area; template fits over and rotates around the anchor post for consistently perfect positioning.
- Nothing under quilt to interfere with quilting process.
- No need to pre-mark quilt top. Adjusting the template so that the marks on the bottom are directly over your previous stitching keeps the template aligned for continued perfect stitching.
- In most cases, no other templates or tools are required.
- Anchor post can easily be moved to other areas to stitch additional designs.
- Use two or more templates to stitch in the same area without moving the anchor post to create unique designs that are perfectly centered.
- Shipping cost will be added at checkout.
Contact us today for more information on our Dahlia Quilting Templates!