Dahlia Quilting Templates
- 1/4" laser-cut acrylic longarm quilting templates for longarm quilting
- Three sizes to make 6" 9" and 12" Dahlias
- Each template comes with an anchor post, stabilizer pin, wafer and instruction sheet
- Also available in 1/8" thick Dahlia Blue free motion template for use on home sewing machines. Includes anchor post & pin
- TopAnchor® Quilting Tools are patented and feature the unique anchor post system
- All parts made and assembled in USA
- Stitch each arc from one pivot point to the next, stop with needle down at pivot point, rotate template and stitch to next pivot point; repeat all around. Very easy!
- Second design can be added to easily create a perfect twelve-petal Dahlia with surprise secondary design between petals. Your friends will be amazed at your creativity and skill!
- Combine different sized templates for easy variety and impact
- Anchor post easily fastens to top of quilt in work area; template fits over and rotates around the anchor post for consistently perfect positioning.
- No need to walk behind quilting machine or reach under quilt.
- Nothing under quilt to interfere with quilting process
- No need to pre-mark quilt top. Adjusting the template so that the marks on the bottom are directly over your previous stitching keeps the template aligned for continued perfect stitching.
- In most cases, no other templates or tools are required.
- Anchor post can easily be moved to other areas to stitch additional designs.
- Use two or more templates to stitch in the same area without moving the anchor post to create unique designs that are perfectly centered.
- Shipping cost will be added at checkout.
Contact us today for more information on our Dahlia Quilt Templates & Patterns!