PentaStar FM Free Motion Quilting Templates 1/8" acrylic
free motion quilting templates
Three sizes 6" 8" 10" sold separately or as a set
- 1/8" thick laser-cut acrylic free motion quilting template for use on a home sewing machine
- Anchor post, stabilizer pin & detailed instruction sheet included with each template
Click here for additional anchor post information
- Templates from TopAnchor® Quilting Tools are patented and feature the unique anchor post system
- These templates are for free motion quilting. (1/4" thick PentaStar LA longarm templates also available)
Stitch from one notch to the next, stop with needle down, rotate template so that other notch touches ruler foot, then stitch to next notch. Repeat all around. Very easy!
Combine different size stars for easy variety and impact. A 10" star fits inside a 10" circle, 8" star fits inside 8" circle, and 6" star fits inside a 6" circle.
Second star can be added to easily create a perfect 10-point star. Your friends will be amazed at your creativity and skill
- All parts made and assembled in USA.
- Anchor post easily fastens to top of quilt in work area; template fits over and rotates around the anchor post for consistently perfect positioning.
- Nothing under quilt to interfere with quilting process.
- Detailed instruction sheet included with every template.
- Adjusting the template so that the marks on the bottom are directly over your previous stitching keeps the template aligned for continued perfect stitching.
- Anchor post can easily be moved to other areas to stitch additional designs.In most cases, no other templates or tools are required.
- Use two or more templates to stitch in the same area without moving the anchor post to create unique designs that are perfectly centered.
- Permanent screen printed markings won't wash or rub off
Share this item: