OctaStar Longarm Quilting Templates
- 1/4" laser-cut acrylic longarm quilting templates for longarm quilting
- also available in 1/8" thickness for free motion quilting on a home sewing machine HERE
- Each template comes with an anchor post, stabilizer pin, wafer & complete set of instructions
- TopAnchor® Quilting Tools are patented and feature the unique anchor post system
- All parts made and assembled in USA
- Stitch each line from one notch to the next, stop with needle down at notch, rotate template and stitch to next pivot point; repeat all around. Very easy!
- Your friends will be amazed at your creativity and skill!
- Combine different sized templates for easy variety and impact
- Anchor post easily fastens to top of quilt in work area; template fits over and rotates around the anchor post for consistently perfect positioning.
- No need to walk behind quilting machine or reach under quilt.
- Nothing under quilt to interfere with quilting process
- No need to pre-mark quilt top. Adjusting the template so that the marks on the bottom are directly over your previous stitching keeps the template aligned for continued perfect stitching.
- May be used for premarking with temporary fabric marker
- In most cases, no other templates or tools are required.
- Anchor post can easily be moved to other areas to stitch additional designs.
- Use two or more templates to stitch in the same area without moving the anchor post to create unique designs that are perfectly centered.
Contact us today for more information on our OctaStar LA Quilt Templates & Patterns!