HexStar Machine Quilting Template 50% off
(currently being redesigned)
50% off while they last
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
Rotating Quilting Template for
Hexagons & Six-point Stars
Makes 6"x 7" triangle, 4"x 4.5" and 7"x 8" hexagons, and two types of 8" six-point stars.
- 1/4" laser-cut acrylic template
- Only a few are already assembled, after those are gone the template will NOT include anchor post, stabilizer pin or wafer
- Combine shapes into unique patterns, such as both hexagons together.
- Reverse a second star over the first to easily create a perfect and very unique 12-point star.
- No complex math calculations or pre-marking needed.
- TopAnchor® Quilting Tools are patented and feature the unique anchor post system
- All parts made and assembled in USA.
- 1/4" laser-cut acrylic template includes anchor post, stabilizer pin, wafer and cap.
- Anchor post easily fastens to top of quilt in work area; template fits over and rotates around the anchor post for consistently perfect positioning.
- Detailed instruction sheet included with every template.
- No need to walk behind quilting machine or reach under quilt.
- Nothing under quilt to interfere with quilting process.
- No need to pre-mark quilt top. Adjusting the template so that the marks on the bottom are directly over your previous stitching keeps the template aligned for continued perfect stitching.
- In most cases, no other templates or tools are required.
- Anchor post can easily be moved to other areas to stitch additional designs.
- Use two or more templates to stitch in the same area without moving the anchor post to create unique designs that are perfectly centered.
- Primarily works with longarm quilting. May be used for freemotion quilting on a stationary sewing machine if it has a round foot attachment like a longarm hopping foot. Watch the demonstration video above.
- Shipping cost will be added at checkout.