12" Dahlia Pink 1/4" thick Longarm Quilting Template (Overstock)
We bought too many 12" Dahlia longarm templates so we're giving you a big discount on some of the extras while they last. They are still available at the regular price fully assembled individually or in sets.
This low price is for the
12" Dahlia longarm template only.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
anchor post, stabilizer pin, wafer or instruction sheet
- 1/4" laser-cut acrylic longarm quilting template for longarm quilting
- Dahlia longarm templates are also available in 6" and 9" sizes and in sets
- Stitch each arc from one pivot point to the next, stop with needle down at pivot point, rotate template and stitch to next pivot point; repeat all around. Very easy!
- Second design can be added to easily create a perfect twelve-petal Dahlia with surprise secondary design between petals. Your friends will be amazed at your creativity and skill!
- TopAnchor® Quilting Tools are patented and feature the unique anchor post system
- All parts made and assembled in USA
- Anchor post easily fastens to top of quilt in work area; template fits over and rotates around the anchor post for consistently perfect positioning.
- No need to walk behind quilting machine or reach under quilt.
- Nothing under quilt to interfere with quilting process
- No need to pre-mark quilt top. Adjusting the template so that the marks on the bottom are directly over your previous stitching keeps the template aligned for continued perfect stitching.
- In most cases, no other templates or tools are required.
- Anchor post can easily be moved to other areas to stitch additional designs.
- Use two or more templates to stitch in the same area without moving the anchor post to create unique designs that are perfectly centered.
- Shipping cost will be added at checkout.
Contact us today for more information on our Dahlia Quilt Templates & Patterns!